It's probably not entirely comprehensive but if I'm missing anything, drop by and let me know in the comments section and I'll update the list.
- Hip Hip Hurray (1984) Raj Kiran, Deepti Naval
Raj Kiran takes up a job as a sports teacher in a school and negotiates a soccer rivalry with another
- Boxer (1984) Mithun Chakraborthy, Rati Agnihotri
Daddy or kudi? Mithun has to choose between his father's honor and his wife's wishes. Daddy's choice: go toe-to-toe in a boxing ring with Sharat Saxena! Wife's choice: pyar bharaa aangan. Hey, I know what I would pick.
- All Rounder (1984) Kumar Gaurav, Vinod Mehra, Rati Agnihotri
Kumar Gaurav messes up big time and disappoints his brother and his "fans". He hits the bottle but cricket beckons. Gaurav issues nuggets like "Iss ground ki kasam, I'll hit a six here"
- Kabhi Ajnabee The (1985) Sandip Patil, Poonam Dhillon
Yes, he could bat. But can he act? You'll have to see for yourself (I'd like to share the pain here)
- Maalamaal (1988) Naseeruddin Shah, Poonam Dhillon
Naseer is a cricketer who has to spend 30 million in 3 days to get at an inheritence worth 3.3 billion. Featuring a game between Naseer's team and a team led by Sunil Gavaskar
- Awwal Number (1990) Aamir Khan, Dev Anand
A disgraced Aditya Pancholi tries to kill Aamir Khan by activating a bomb from a helicopter in the middle of Wankhede Stadium during a cricket match. If all terrorists were this stupid!
- Chamatkar (1992) Naseeruddin Shah, Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan comes to Bombay and loses his way along with the plot. But hey, its got Johny Lever as a cricket commentator!
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992) Aamir Khan, Pooja Bedi
Sporting rivalry between three schools - rich kids, poor kids and girls! - climaxes with a cycling race between Aamir Khan and Deepak Tijori.
- Lagaan (2003) Aamir Khan, Gracy Singh
No one escapes death and taxes - unless its taxes and you can really play a mean game of cricket. Aamir leads a motley bunch of untrained villagers against a British cantonment in this much beloved movie
- Stumped (2003) Raveena Tandon
- Iqbal (2005) Naseeruddin Shah, Girish Karnad
The story of an 18-year-old deaf and mute village boy who dreams of playing for India’s national cricket team.
- Hattrick (2007) John Abraham
Cricket is the common thread binding this ensemble cast through three parallel stories
- Say Salaam India (2007) Sanjay Suri, Milind Soman
Four boys make the incredibly difficult choice between playing cricket or wrestling in an akhadaa
- Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007) Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukherjee
Saif Ali Khan romances a rich girl, races cars, wipes out, loses his touch and mounts a comeback to the track
- Chain Kulii ki Main Kulii (2007) Rahul Bose, Nasser Abdullah
Harry Potter comes to cricket, but the wand is replaced with a magic bat
- Apne (2007) Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol
A shamed boxer tries to overcome his kalank by forcing his sons to box. Sunny Deol says sure, dad but Bobby Deol would rather rock and roll
- Chak De India (2007) Shahrukh Khan
A shamed hockey player (hey have we heard this before?) tries to make a point by coaching the Indian women's hockey team to glory
- Upcoming: Dhan Dhana Dhan...Goal (2007) Arshad Warsi, John Abraham, Boman Irani
- Upcoming: Meerabai Not Out (2007) Mandira Bedi, Mahesh Manjrekar, Eijaz Khan
A cricket fanatic has to chose between her love for Anil Kumble and getting married. Hey, I know what I would choose!
- Upcoming: Yahan Ke Hum Sikander (2007) Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Sunil Shetty
A star-studded cast in a story about why soccer should be the only religion on the field
- Coming at all? Shoonya Kay Kay Menon, Tulip Joshi
The unofficial Mohammad Azharuddin story still stuck at the gates