Hi Mind Rush,
I'm a famous Bollywood actress struggling to break internationally. I've married into a rather famous Bollywood family to a moderately successful actor. However, I'm katti with the most famous actor in Bollywood, who doesn't get along with my sassur.
Should I try to repair my relationship with the famous actor? Or should I follow my sassur's lead on this? Help!
- A(nonymous) R(eader)
Dear A(nonymous) R(eader),
OK, so let me get this straight. You are famous, successful, happily married and on the verge of of an international career. Let me guess: you are probably beautiful and rich too. And you think YOU have problems??!
Ms. A.R., in the male dominated world of Bollywood you need to write your own script. Forget the other famous star's rantings. (He probably regrets being katti with you too.) Forget the sassur (professionally at least. He probably has his own biased baggage.)
You go girl! Go pursue Hollywood! Go to Cannes or the Oscars. Be seen on red carpets with your hubby playing arm candy. Pursue propah British film projects too as they will pave the path to LA. If all else fails do some brand endorsements so that your face is splashed across magazines and gets you instant recognition.
Your best revenge will be to become internationally known. Soon the "most famous" actor will be writing to Mind Rush for advice on how to manao you!
- Mind Rush
Everyone, this is written in jest. Please don't be daft and mistake this for professional advice.
- Eli Roth needs help
- Bella loves the disclaimer
- minnie doesn't believe the husband is "moderately successful" at all
- Tania asks: hasn't AR done all this already? and relates the reason for casting Ash in Choker Bali
- girlie girl doesn't believe AR is all that successful either and slams Ash a bit more
- Saritha agrees with girlie girl and wants the husband to get answers here
- Megan defends her favorite
- Ash in D:2 amused Ritha
- Megan defends her favorite (who I hope appreciates this loyalty!)
- ritha finds Rani average, digs Kajol, Sridevi and can't wait for another Amir Khan movie
- SLB needs help (boy is Bollywood messed up or what!?)
- Sidekick wants room to love and hate all kinds of celebrities without getting personal
- headmistress is disappointed by Shiney's fade to mainstream, appreciates Ash reaching out and thinks Kajol was a good fit for her era
- Bharati rates Ash, Tabu, Kajol, Sridevi, Madhuri and Juhi (hey why not Bips?)
- Mind Rush's conflict resolution advice
- Some extremely famous pseudo-people chime in: Rakhi Sawant, Himesh, George Bush, Ekta Kapoor and VS.