First there was news that The House of Reshammiya rocked The Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam on the 1st of this month (Thanks, Joules!). Thousands of Indians, Pakistanis, Moroccans (don't ask) and fans from all over the world gave out so much Himanshu-love that our man sang for three hours straight! Maybe someone mispelt Masochists as Moroccans - but enough such talk! Himanshu haters are roundly ignored on the Drift.
Now this reminds me of the time when I used to read Stardust during my teenage years and wonder "Wow! Our stars are really popular in America". Later I learned that it wasn't that Bollywood had grown in favor - it was just that the desi population abroad had exploded. But I digress.
Next up, Himesh's new look for Karzzz - check it out here (Thanks, HKD). The three extra zzzs in the title are to balance numerology. Now if the movie turns out to be a turkey, knives will be sharpened over the zzzs. But hey its Himanshu composing, singing, acting and in all likelihood dancing! What could possibly go wrong!
- Sidekick digs Himanshu's movie titles
- The new look reminds Payal of Emran Hashmi
- leera wants Himesh to win an award just so she can hear the acceptance speech
- SkD might be falling in like with Himesh
- anu g thinks the fans might go zzz
- minnie reports that the contestants on VoI Chhote Ustaad are much better
- Joules remembers owning Sonu's posters of Aamir and reviews Manorama: Six Feet Under
- Which left Ritha cold
- girlie girl cures her Himesh withdrawal
- Himesh makes headmistress' milky way go the wrong way
- What's not to love? asks HKD
- Saritha swoons over reminders of QSQT