Now Drift News has found out that Sonam gave her Dad a return present. Was it a hathoda? Drift asked Anil via fake telephone.
"Aisa viasa kuchh nahi, yo!" said Anil. "She gave me a set of clippers and a body shave kit"
Anil says he's taken the hint and will work hard on keeping his hair under control. "I've been recasting myself and my daughter wants me to appeal to the younger generation. And this Salman Khan and Himesh Reshammiya have set new standards for hairless appeal. So this is her way of telling me what to do to stay in the game."
"Why only last year Sonam gave me a Sidekick for my birthday. I told her: 'iski kya jaroorat hai, beta? I already have so many chamchaas'. But you know these youngsters today, everything is one two ka four for them."
Anil will start using his new gifts soon. "It will take some time. I will send you a picture when I'm done. And can you please call me Nil Kaps from now on? Part of the young demographic appeal, you see. And tell my young fans I sign off by saying: LOLvida! Unko aisi cheeje pasand hoti hai"
PS: Everyone, all of this is in jest. I recognize Sonam's struggles and admire her for pulling through. Not to mention I think Dad watching out for her is cute, if highly misplaced. The fault doesn't even seem to lie with most people I know who aren't enamored with thin people. That leaves the camera which adds ten pounds, forcing everyone in front of it to be thinner.
- Anil is unjustified in asking Sonam to lose more weight, says anu g
- Pitu has a theory and a sneaking suspicion about Sonam
- This entire episode has Never Mind!! fuming
- Nil Kaps needs at least a haircut says Tania
- J dishes on the Kareena backlash
- Kanan on why Kareena is a bad weight example to follow
- Is there enough wax in the world to clear the Nil Kaps Amazon jungle? muses girlie girl
- But wait, his hair looks so good on him: SkD