And these days the phrase "Kya Baat Hai!" has reached the same irritating proportions. I know its just a phrase - and on JJWS its mostly mouthed silently - but bear with me here because the objective is to squeeze entertainment out of a situation that has none.
Kya Baat Hai is a terrible way to praise someone - it should be mothballed along with the shababi kababi mujra era that it belongs to. Instead I would like to propose Jai Matadi Lets Rock - or its shorter counterpart JMLR! - which will surely make its way to Wikipedia one of these days.
While waiting for this wonderful phrase to be adopted universally, I suggest this for the mind numbingly long Grand Finale that is sure to follow as Star tries to squeeze its show for those confusing TRPs.
Whenever you see (or hear) someone mouthing Kya Baat Hai, reach for a shot of your favorite drink and yell Jai Matadi Lets Rock! Tequila is recommended but otherwise mint or ginger chai will also suffice if alcohol is not your cup of tea, so to say.
Pretty soon the JJWS finale will stop feeling laborious and a party will be at hand. Trust me on this.
- Himesh is destroying Amrita's childhood
- Pitu lines up some projects for Himesh
- j has visions of Himesh bragging
- girlie girl suggests Don as Himesh's next remake
- That picture proves a theory says unfobbishlyfobbified
- Kanan creates more projects for Himesh - including one hilarious song
- Mind Rush declares JMLR has one huge problem
- Teddy can't figure out Himesh's hair
- Tina links to recent pictures of Himesh and has a dilemma
- Himesh's hair = Lego hair says ~mad munky~
- Amrita has Shashi nostaliga
- So does Kanan
- j misses the old 70s multi-starrers
- megan has a theory about Himesh's hair
- Teddy on Bollywood Hair
- Bee links to Himesh's new roji-roti speech
- Rahul Vaidya is ecstatic
- Himesh gyaan from baal ki dukaan
- Joules gives 1/2 thumbs up to Vidya on the finale